Alessandra Ambrosio is back to the 1970’s
Brazilian Supermodel goes folk for online fashion retailer Dafiti
03 SEPTEMBER 2015, SãO PAULO
Not long after branching out into acting and landing a role in the Brazilian soap opera Verdades Secretas (Secret Truths), Alessandra Ambrosio remains in the public eye as the face of Dafiti’s new collection.
Inspired by the boho and vintage styles of the 1970s, Ambrosio wears a folk look on the campaign. The bohemian style of the collection includes flare silhouettes along with fringed and embroidered denim. A feminine look is evoked through knitted vests, delicate smock tops and off shoulder dresses.
Ambrosio was selected by Dafiti, the biggest fashion e-commerce in Latin America, together with an all-star team to be the face of its Spring/Summer 2016 collection. Marlon Teixeira, Daniela Braga, Laura Neiva, Bruna Tenorio and Raphael Laus joined the Victoria’s Secret model in the photoshoot that took place at the exuberant Fazenda Boa Vista, in São Paulo.
Ambrosio and the team of supermodels spent two days in the remote location with photographers Bob Wolfenson and Eduardo Rezende to produce the image of Dafiti’s new collection that is available exclusively online.
Group Dafiti, leader of fashion e-commerce in Latin America:
• Established in 2011;
• Operating in five countries: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Colombia;
• In 2014 joined the Global Fashion Group;
• More than 2,000 brands and 200,000 products in Brazil across six categories: clothes, shoes, accessories, beauty, home & bath and decor;
• Available across all mobile platforms - tablet and smartphone- on both IOS and Android;
• 1,800 employees in Brazil.